Not Me

From: Michael Raaterova <michael.raaterova.7033_at_student.uu.se>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 1995 03:25:40 +0100

Erik said

>I think it was Mikael Raateroova who produced the changed Donandar cult
>here on the digest, and I liked that a lot.

Yeah, i liked it a lot too, but, much to my chagrin, i didn't write it. Even worse, when i was going to check who the author was i couldn't find the write-up!

Could somebody who has it send it to me? Muchos gratias in advance.

If anybody has noted my recent absence from the list it's because i'm busy studying at the moment. I'll make a comeback RSN.

Ah yes, for those who might be interested in sending me the Donandar write-up and has my old address, please note that i have a new one.

Vale bene!

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #192