Trickster, Trickster, who is the Trickster

From: Frank & Stacie Giles <fsgiles_at_pixi.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 1995 20:16:00 -1000

I have started a character, a neurotically vain duck, who styles himself as the greatest swordsduck in glorantha. He goes by Spiro Nagew. Given a choice between a larger bladesharp spell or healing, he took bladesharp. His better skills are about 60%. He firmly believes descretion to be the greater part
(>90%) of valor. He is an Orlanth initiate, Humakt being "too confining". He
is so facinated by chariots that he "borrowed" from a powerful stranger who was losing a fight with a lunar patrol. Question: Is this within the bounds of sane behavior? To my way of thinking he's susceptible to the temptation of strike and conceal. I lean toward him trying to be a crypto-trickster. Is this possible?