Spiro, are you well?

From: RobMH_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 1995 16:17:56 -0500

Frank or Stacie Giles described a duck named after a shamed VP and said: He
is so facinated by chariots that he "borrowed" from a powerful stranger who was losing a fight with a lunar patrol. Question: Is this within the bounds of sane behavior? To my way of thinking he's susceptible to the temptation of strike and conceal. I lean toward him trying to be a crypto-trickster. Is this possible?

  Sounds to me as if it's somewhat outside the bounds of sane behavior. For that matter, being a crypto-trickster is probably possible, but sanity wouldn't be a prerequisite, would it? I wager you're implications are correct: if he has a future in the Lightbringer Pantheon, it's with Eurmal. I wonder how many of the best Eurmali tricksters start off as Orlanthi. It's not as much fun when everyone *knows* you're a trickster. It's more fun when you can *surprise* 'em!

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #194