Re: Languages....

From: phillips_at_dcs.gla.ac.uk
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 95 13:15:52 GMT

Hello from Sam.
Just to prove I am skulking around in the background..

>Has anyone made a language chart. meaning ..
> how closely related is Prax to Pavic to Sartar to ...

This sound's to me like Jon Quaife's territory. Jon produces amazingly complex maps of how each language of Glorantha along with it's myths, Gods, Runes and Heroes move through time and geography. He comes up with some startling concepts, such as linking Urox to the chaos rune. Compelling stuff, but dangerous things for a young Llankor Mhy to go spouting about in a busy Johnstown pub..