Glorantha Digest V2 #190

From: hasni_at_big10.metrobbs.com
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 1995 10:04:40 +0500

Seshnegi Islands:

Does anybody have any information about Seshnella and the islands around there that I could FTP for? I am running a campaign where I'm afraid to let the PC's off the boat---I'm afraid they might want to meet the people of Seshnella!

Also, how do devout Seshnellans react to Orlanthi and Humakti? How can they have a navy when Dormal is required for open seas...I thought I read that the Invisibile God didn't let people worship real-er false gods?

Oh, and just as another note, what types of Lunar presence is there in the West? Next to none? I assume that the Red Moon is there though...right?

Hasni "half tempted to blow them to Keathelea" Mubarak

KINGDOM OF WAR I have been following the "Lord Death On A Horse With Pookums" thread with great interest. The thought that he is a Humakti intrigues me. He really should appear as The Great Satan to the Westereners, who seem to fear and hate "normal" god worshipers. And of the 100 war gods they worship, I doubt any of them is the one the westerners prefer...