Donandat write up

From: Stephen Watson <stephen_at_kerofin.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 12:50:05 GMT

> >I think it was Mikael Raateroova who produced the changed Donandar cult
> >here on the digest, and I liked that a lot.
>
> Yeah, i liked it a lot too, but, much to my chagrin, i didn't write it.
> Even worse, when i was going to check who the author was i couldn't find
> the write-up!

The author of the orlanthi Donandar cult is Nick Eden, currently known as nick_at_pheasnt.demon.co.uk (changed from the address he posted under) When it appeared here, it wasn't under his own name, so finding it in the archive wouldn't help anyone

Security isn't a dirty word, Blackadder. Crevice, now there's a dirty word.