Coffee

From: Mike Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 1995 00:11:30 GMT

Obviously the only place on Glorantha you can get coffee is from the Three Bean Circus. How else do you think they work their peculiar enlightenment?

Or perhaps caffeine was the Secret of the Godlearners?

I like the idea of tea-drinking cultures in the East though: elegant Vormain pirates holding tea-ceremonies as they loot ships and make people walk the plank appeal to me...

Actor and Genius.
AKA Theophilus, Prince-Archbishop of the Far Isles (Arms: Purpure, an open book proper, without clasps. On the dexter page the Greek letter Alpha or. On the sinister page the letter Omega of the same. Motto: nulla spes sit in resistendo.)

Ask me about the Far Isles Medieval Society: Better living through pan-medieval anachronisms.

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #200