Sandy goofs

From: Argrath_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 1995 08:55:38 -0500

In a message dated 95-11-12 00:14:35 EST, Sandy writes:

> 3) Further inland is the land of Tanisor, whose ruler
>styles himself the "King of Seshnela". These people are the heart
>and soul of the Rokari sect of Malkionism, which is to Malkionism as
>Roman Catholicism is to Christianity. I.e., the most numerous and
>perhaps the oldest sect.

I think you fumbled both your Glorantha Lore and your Christianity Lore rolls here, Sandy old sock. Everything published, both Staffordian and non-, shows the Hrestoli as the most ancient of the "modern" Malkioni. And while the RC church claims roots back to St. Peter, as a historically traceable entity it is demonstrably less ancient than the Orthodox churches or the various eastern churches such as the Copts, Nestorians, etc.

Chortlingly,
Martin