Re: Where & Subs

From: Delecti_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 1995 16:35:27 -0500

I usually lurk but.....

Sandy Petersen(WHERE WE'RE PLAYING)

>>No one's running in the far east, or at least Nils didn't
write me ;), and there are no Pamaltelan games going on *sigh*<<

My game currently has several PC's going around on a ship, and have gone to Kralorea for trade, and a short bit of gaming (one PC is a Kralorean who left home long ago). With all the info I have been collecting on Palmalta from here lately, I have been toying on the idea of running some adventures over there.