Caladraland and Lodril worship

From: WillTwist_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 1995 03:05:45 -0500

I have created a character for a game set in Dragon Pass that is a native of Caladraland and worships Lodril. I was wondering if anyone had more information on Caladraland or knew where I could look. I also have a couple of questions regarding Lodril. One of the cult skills is a craft. Craft Metal immediately comes to mind due to Lodril's divine magic and the association with volcanoes, but are there any other forms of craft which would be commonly practiced. Also, even though this will not affect my character for some time if ever, how does an allied spirit of Lodril manifest itself? As a flame, is it similar to a small salamander or more like a simple candle flame?