the Block and unwannabe-Tricksters

From: Peter Metcalfe <P.Metcalfe_at_student.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 10:25:11 +1300

Nicholas Marcelja:

> Is there any data/maps of the area around the Block in Prax.??

Try RQ Adventures Issue 3, the Block. Or purchase the Best of RQ adventures 1-3 when it comes out.

> I have envisioned a permenant tent city for the Storm Kahns and
> support people.

There is one. Details in the aforementioned issue.

> Does the good canal go all the way to the Block?
> is the base of the block surrounded by water?

I think no in either case. But my memory may be failing me.

Erik Sieurin:

> (BTW, consider the opposite, the son of the local
>Trickster who wants to become something hideously SERIOUS and
>DUTYFILLED, or simply NORMAL!! HE*LL have troubles, both from his kin
>and other people! Remember the Monty Python sketch about the artist whose
>son run away to become a coal miner?)

Real Life is stranger than fiction! In the UK, they can point to the example of the current Prime Minister, John Major, a singularly dull and boring chap. He is believed to be the only person to have ever run away from a circus and joined an accountancy firm...