Re: martial arts, trolling

From: Argrath_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 1995 20:43:21 -0500

In Glorantha Digest V.2 #203, we get a letter From: TORRESTM.HQAMC_at_MHS.SAFB.AF.MIL (Torres, Capt Timothy M) about some variant Martial Arts rules.

May I suggest that this is more appropriate for the RQ Rules Mailing list, also available through the long-suffering, hard-working Loren Miller. Email to majordomo_at_hops.wharton.upenn.edu with the word "help" in the body of the text for information on subscribing and submitting.

Then again, that obvious troll about the "Good Times" virus and the bogus FCC warning make me think that Capt. Timothy M. Torres was just flame-baiting us with an inappropriate post in the first place. Just in case anybody is new to the internet, let me tell you that the "Good Times" virus is a hoax.  There is no such thing. And Nieman Marcus doesn't even MAKE a chocolate chip cookie. And the voice of Bart Simpson is NOT the kid whom Michael Jackson allegedly molested.