Locally dignified

From: Michael Raaterova <michael.raaterova.7033_at_student.uu.se>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 15:05:25 +0100

Salvete,

Erik asked when discussing the whereabouts of the Trickster write-up

>B, given out to some local dignitary (like, say, if you MEAN Sweden, Jonas
>or Michael?)

I'm a local dignitary? Must be very local in that case.

Anyway, Erik, don't fret. The trickster write-up will be in Questlines like John said, and it will get to Sweden, either widely distributed or at least in single copies (hopefully John will remember my copy).

So, if you can wait until Questlines comes, you can borrow my copy if you say 'please' three times very quickly.

Until then, do as i would - improvise.

Sandy the misspeller who complains about how people spell Zeuss is at it again:

>[Gavrilo] Princeps

Shouldn't it be Gavrilo Princip? Of course, that's how the name is spelt in Swedish, Don't know if the English spelling differs.

Valete.