Rank thread

From: PMichaels_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 1995 22:37:29 -0500

Evening all!

Peter Metcalf:
I just realized, we touched on this thread about 15 months ago! You had suggested Umatum and Uleria as Dara Happan slang for sex organs. At RQ Con 1 Greg named the solar Trickster god to be Rankenveg, the Hare Man and Carrot God. I therefore suggested that the Dara Happan slang for sex organs be
"hare," "bunny," or "rabbit" (if female) or "carrot" (if male). Slang for
sexual intercourse would include "feeding the rabbit," "stuffing the bunny,"
"splitting hares," etc... I also suggested that Dara Happan women (secretly)
refer to men with a short refractory period as "carrot lovers," while men who father many children are (secretly) called "rabbit lovers."

Since then I've expanded a bit more on my description of the Sexual Insatiate aspect of Trickster, and changed the name of the Sexual Prowess spell to Priapism.

SEXUAL INSATIATE
Trickster sometimes has incredible male sexual powers. In Peloria he perverted his first wife, Uleria, by turning her into a whore with his passion and pleasure. He tricked Aldrya three times into thinking that he was her husband, Shanassee, by loving her in a similar manner. In Esrolia the story is told of how he alone was able to satisfy the Firelust Demons who sought to pervert Ernalda.

The Sexual Insatiate is not exactly covert, but few advertise their membership in his cult. This aspect is found in Peloria and Esrolia, and among the Aldryami.

Anorgasmia/Variable/ Touch, Temporal, Passive  This spell aids in prolonging sexual activity by ensuring that a male's penis will not ejaculate. It also causes a loss of some (but not all) sensitivity. The male will feel some pleasure, but can not reach orgasm.  Once the spell is no longer in effect, body responses return to normal.

Nymphomania/2 points/ Touch, Temporal, Stackable, Reusable  This spell will cause a woman to become sexually aroused and insatiable for the duration of the spell. Even if the woman's genitals have been mutilated (by clitoridectomy, etc...), this spell will allow her to experience full orgasmic pleasure when properly stimulated.

Precision Sexual Finesse/2 points/ Self, Temporal, Stackable, Reusable  When the user simply succeeds in a Sexual Finesse skill roll while under the effect of this spell, the effect is as per a special success. Critical successes rolls, failures, and fumbles are unchanged.

Priapism/1 point/ Self, Temporal, Stackable, Reusable  This spell will cause a male's penis to become very erect. The erection cannot be lost, even following ejaculation and orgasm. This effect is not painful. Also, the recipient of the spell will not lose fatigue points while engaged in sexual activity. Once the spell is no longer in effect, body responses return to normal. Each point of the spell will double the amount of time the spell is in effect.

Peace,

     Peter

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #217