[none]

From: Michael Raaterova <michael.raaterova.7033_at_student.uu.se>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 15:14:29 +0100

Martin states

>I'm really baffled by the hostility to the KoW thread

Because it has dragged on and on and on and on... (for 30+ ishes)? I think it's a new record - even the old vegetarian fish-meat debate didn't last as long.

Martin, you said you didn't like my Earth Cults? Care to mail me some comments? I don't post stuff on the digest to be showered with praise (at least not all of the time), i do it to get some comments with which to make my Glorantha better.

So if you didn't like them, i'd like to hear your criticism.