Re: Hmm? Rokari vs. Hrestoli, still.

From: Sandy Petersen <sandyp_at_idgecko.idsoftware.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 95 14:12:42 -0600

Me
> while I see the Hrestoli as believing
> that they turned _from_ the old ways to the new.

Joerg
>Hmm (again). Gaiseron believes that he, as every Loskalmi, was
born >a farmer (quoting David Gadbois from the Leicester HtWW1 run, and >while most likely not actual history, true to him

        Yes? This seems like a non-sequitur. Am I missing some subtle point? What does this have to do with the Hrestoli Reformation? How does Gaiseron's belief that every Loskalmi is born a farmer invalidate his belief that they have changed the old ways for the new?

Sandy P.

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #223