Just an observation.

From: PMichaels_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 1995 14:35:10 -0500

Hi all!

I was struck by something in the process of the Digest, and was wondering if anybody else saw this too.

First, into our ongoing neverending conversations about Glorantha steps a thread about Trickster.

Then, in steps a thread about the KoW, Death (on a Horse, of course!), and general Distruction. All other threads die off.

Now, things seem to be getting personal with (as Sandy and other have noticed) increasing hostility.

Some might say this is just a coincidence. I think it's an example of how sneaky and dangerous the Trickster can be! ;-)

Peace,

     Peter