Coffee

From: Michael Raaterova <michael.raaterova.7033_at_student.uu.se>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 1995 21:55:27 +0100

Erik, i loved the coffee myth/history. Now there exists a shrine to Voria the Spring Maiden which specializes in making Invigorating Brew/Darkjolt on the Sharl Plains, them being herbalists and all. Their Darkjolt can make you knurdle (the word is from Pratchett's 'Sourcery').

Darkjolt is also one of the most favoured drinks of Elmalite sun guards - combat darkness and night with Darkjolt.

A local myth states that Minlister cursed Darkjolt with the bitter taste it has had since, when he drank it and got instantly sober, swearing he would never touch the stuff again. But Eurmal, of course, later tricked him into breaking his solemn geas, which is why Minlister was cursed and why we all make special pizza deliveries when overindulging in beer and spirits.

See - it's all Eurmal's fault.

I'm a devotee of Primal Coffee myself and also a sworn enemy of the swedish organisation Christians Against Coffee (it actually exists).