Re: LDoaH and the beans of consciousness

From: Argrath_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 1995 18:00:58 -0500

In V2 #224, Erik said:
>>LDoaH doesn't drink coffee.

And Pam replied:
>Actually, I would guess he's had one cup too many. Perhaps the PC's could
>change the world by helping him switch to decaff.

There's a bit on the Dilbert web page where Scott Adams says that he thought he had mono one time because he was run down all the time, but it turned out that he had been drinking decaf by mistake... Decaf is, of course, an abomination. So is roasting and grinding, if you're an aldryami. The aldryami just soak the whole green beans in cold water, which (eventually) produces a liquid much like tea.