even more KoW

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 1995 23:53:51 -0800

MSmylie_at_aol.com wrote
>What Is Evil?
>
>There are many evils in the World, but foremost amongst them are Chaos and
>Peace

Somehow, I picture saying the word "Peace" to a Warite and getting a blank stare. It's just not something they're familiar with. Nor would I expect them to care about chaos. Evil is probably stuff like cowardice and treachery, the worst possible things you can do. Or maybe even sympathy (which leads to the other two). Inaction, maybe, but not peace.

Sandy said

>In my opinion the KoW does not drink coffee. They eat coffee
>grounds. With a spoon. Some of them sprinkle sugar on it first.

I'll bet they'd go for chocolate covered espresso beans (like we do at my house).

Erik Sieurin wrote

It's on the Web at <http://www.netaxs.com/~cparker/>