Elves

From: Steve Lieb <liebx004_at_maroon.tc.umn.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 1995 13:54:35 -0600

Here's a perfect question for this list (and yes, I'm hoping to come up with something else to read about than the KoW!):

Elves.

There are vague hints/suggestions about elven society throughout the published material - Glorantha, Dorastor, even Pavis. However, the material always seems to stop at "the edge of the forest" so to speak...usually saying that it's mysterious, or humans are never allowed in.

Well, does anyone know of published material or info i might be missing that may, for example, explain EXACTLY how elven societies work? I mean, what kind of communities do they live in? Do the HAVE communities? How do the brown elves get along with the greens, exactly? How about elves from different forests? Are there elven colonies set up in dark, elfless forests, trying to 'spread the religion' so to speak? How about with the lesser aldryami?

Anything anyone could contribute, either on this list or direct mailing would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!
Steve Lieb
(liebx004_at_maroon.tc.umn.edu)
- -Microsoft Network is prohibited from redistibuting this work in any form,in whole or in part. Copyright, Steven R. Lieb, 1995. License to distribute this post is available for $1,000 per message. Posting without permission constitutes an agreement to these terms.-Please send notices of violation to postmaster_at_microsoft.com