RE: Everway and Hero Questing

From: WillTwist_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 1995 01:04:47 -0500

Nils wrote that he didn't think that the Everway cards were well suited for hero questing. I have to agree with him. What I figured I would use is the Runes themselves. Since Everway was only making use of the cards as a random element which could be subjectively interpreted to the events that have occured. The same should be true of the runes, if they are used similarly to Viking rune stones. I also will probably throw in some percentile roles (when you've been gaming as long as I you have trouble giving up throwing them bones).

Will Johnson