Re: Glorantha Digest V2 #233

From: Erik Sieurin <BV9521_at_utb.hb.se>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 1995 08:57:22 +0100

Jose Ramos makes interesting noices (if you, like me and Ramos, are dwarf-friends..obey the Machine, obey the Machine, obey the Machine....):
> - LDoaH. What if LDoaH is a dwarven construct, an iron skeleton with
> flesh shaped with Form/set Flesh. He could be programmed to DiamondIrondwarf
> level, and would need lots of MPs to run (Tapping peasants, anyone?). The
> shotgun and the shades are optional, but you know who would play the role. The
> Zoria incident could mean that the programming begins to fail.
Or that the Closehandists have managed to sabotage his programming!
>And do not forget he survived (barely) a meeting with Harrek.
He did? Never heard about that.

Just to spoil the fun, of course KoW is much more nasty if it is human-run (although it may not be human-originated) since everyone expects dwarfs and elves and trolls to do nasty things. They are monsters, after all.

Nick Brooke, you have also read the Protocols of the Elders of Nida? (The Nine Elders, remember that) Did you also get your copy from this nice elf with a Movement rune on his right arm?

Erik