Whoops.

From: MSmylie_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 1995 14:28:22 -0500

Hello all.

David Cheng's "Don't stop the KoW'" request puzzled me for a bit, until I went back and reread my post that appeared in digest #239 and said to myself "Holy creeping s**t, Batman!" Sorry, I have _got_ to start editing my posts with more precision. I did not mean to appear as though I were presumptuously announcing an end to the KoW thread, only attempting to say that I personally was making a temporary withdrawal from the debate, having spent _way_ too much time recently thinking about the KoW. Like David, I hope that the KoW thread will continue; in fact, I would be more than happy if it took over the Harnworld list as well.

While I'm here, a quick note on Nick's last post on the KoW. The "What My Captain Told Me" piece I posted should probably be described as "Mom Said", as the Captain speaking, Umasza, is a woman (probably something left over from catching an episode of "Xena" one afternoon); sorry if that wasn't clear.

Anyway...oops!

Mark

P.S. I hope the fact that I had to pull digest #240 off the Wharton server doesn't mean that Loren is mad at me. 8-)