Gypsies

From: Michael Raaterova <michael.raaterova.7033_at_student.uu.se>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 1995 16:32:23 +0100

Nick Fortune asks if

>we have any gypies in Western Genertela?

I guess the Third Eye Blue might be appropriate - the original gypsies were wandering metalworkers and gossipers (= messengers and heralds) as i have read it.

Though i don't know a fat lot on the 3EB, i guess they could fill the same role as the gypsies did.

Regarding the ambulance of smiths there is quite a lot of evidence for it - at least in pre-homeric Greece and the Aegean.

I can't quote any sources for this, but i distinctly remember reading it, because i wanted to incorporate it into Glorantha but somehow didn't.