Kralorelan conservatism

From: Nils Weinander <niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 1995 13:36:54 +0100

Pricking up my ears when I see the east mentioned!

Peter:
>As for the Kralori, I don't think they are hyperconservative either.
>They make a great show and pretence of doing so but Godunya and the
>Exarchs are IMO radical reformers like the Loskalmi in implementing
>major 'reforms'

I agree with Peter on this one. After all, it is the duty of each emperor to leave some grand innovation for the coming generations. Thus the creation of Kralorelan afterlife, draconic connections, writing, laws, in Godunya's case his magic bridges. None of these were there from the beginning.

On the other hand, I think that the Kralorelans rarely stop using old ways and methods. They just cpomplement them with new ones. Kind of like british law :-)

Nils W				| Here we are!
Office: niwe_at_einku.ericsson.se	| We sail on a ship made of dreams.
Home: nilsw_at_ibm.net