'Spirit' of War

From: DBLIZZARD_at_delphi.com
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 1995 00:27:00 -0500 (EST)

> More plausibly, I can imagine a single minor noble or bandit chief getting
> possessed by some VERY, VERY, VERY horrible Spirit of War or somesuch and it
> spreading from his demesne or gang all the way to the Kingdom proper.

     Actually, this sounds a lot like the comic book series 'Grendel' produced by Matt Wagner. He starts with one character, Hunter Rose, who goes by the name 'Grendel'. Gradually, the 'spirit' passes from individual to individual (and disappears for a time...a least in tangible form). I definitely could see some uses for this series in planning the KOW in a campaign.

                    David A Blizzard