Vorumai colour

From: Nils Weinander <niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 1995 16:31:28 +0100

Peter:
>BLUE: Telask's Color. He represents Sea.
>Telask we felt is not a color god. He is however the son of Shukan and
>from what I have heard, he also appears to be worshipped by some East
>Isle dudes.

I suppose you mean Tsankth in the second case, for he is worshipped by Islander pirates, while Telask isn't. I'm a bit surprised by the attribution of Sea to Telask. I though he was a war god rather, while Tsankth took care of the watery stuff.

>YELLOW: The Sun Goddess. I forget her name.

Vijaya, who might be a god or a goddess and who might or might not be a sun deity.

Nils W				| Here we are!
Office: niwe_at_einku.ericsson.se	| We sail on a ship made of dreams.
Home: nilsw_at_ibm.net

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #252