Eastern Magic

From: TimTorres_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 1995 22:21:57 -0500

Fantastic contributions from Sandy, Eric, et al, on Kralori and Vorumai magic and mysticism. More please. I'm working on an eastern campaign to test my martial arts system and I'd rather not have to go from scratch on a game system for Kralori mysticism. What's the basic philosophy of the Kralori Mysticism Skill?
One comment/question: the color magic system seems too bland if it's analogized to a runic system or to a cultic figure system. And we obviously don't want to bring in modern optics. Is there another way to think of it? . . . Tim
"I have thrown my book aside, for my sighs silenced the words and left the pages blank before my eyes" (Thoughts and Meditations--Kahlil Gibran)