Re: Exploding Ulerian were-hobbit

From: Michael Raaterova <michael.raaterova.7033_at_student.uu.se>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 1995 18:57:59 +0100

Steve Lieb -

You have a wonderfully distorted mind. I WILL use your twisted creation in my campaign, even if they won't be hobbits, but some other fey forest being (hey, you can find ANYTHING in the Wilds of Far Point).

Could the were-hobbits be a twisted type of Boggle? Or Could the Exploding Ulerian Were-ness be caused by possession by such a Boggle?

If the condition is caused by possession, might the explosion be the Ultimate Orgasm, after which the now late exploder's soul travels to the Ulerian Palace of Bliss?