Bravos to

From: Loren Miller <Loren.Miller_at_marketing.wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 1995 18:29:43 EST

TO ERIK SIEURIN, concerning CGR

Bravo! Here's to hoping to make Greggite Elder Scholar some day. It's something like becoming the Wandering Eye of Eurmal, I suspect.

TO FRANK AND STACIE GILES, concerning Tinglet

You want comments? Nice story so far. I was reading the episodes as they came out, and waiting until they had accumulated a substantial size to respond to them. I think the way you get responses on this digest is to post huge pieces and ask for responses. That gives the Michael and Nick brothers and the other loremasters something sizable to sink their retractable draconic fangs into.

TO MICHAEL RAATEROVA, concerning EUWH:

Yes! You're right. As a disorder creature, the exploding ulerian hobbit makes sense. Definitely a twisted boggle. Heh. Heh huh. Oh boy, I can see it now. A plague of boggles who swallowed a bit more than the standard dose of Uleria wanders into someplace fun like the City of Magicians after a miscast ritual.

TO MICHAEL RAATEROVA, concerning Carmania:

If you want to know more about Carmania, see the website, which includes the Orthodoxy writeup.

   http://hops.wharton.upenn.edu/~loren/Carmania/

TO SANDY (need I say his last name?), concerning his latest reading list.

I love this stuff. Has anybody collected all the reading lists we've gotten in this and other lists from Sandy? Let's put it together as a brief "how to run a fun game" pack.