Peloria

From: mr happy <ajbehan_at_tcd.ie>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 1995 12:40:34 +0000 (GMT)

  Some time ago I suggested that in Peloria dead clan-members are reincarnated in the next child born into the clan. The child receives the same name as their predeccesor, though they may accrue nicknames of their own. (A bit like the Red Emperor really.)

  Pam Carlson seemed to like the idea, but thought that it probably wasn't common. Maybe, maybe not but in IMO the Lodrili think it -always- happens. (So do I, but that is another matter.) I hate it when Glorantha ends up as a bunch of carbon-copies of earthly cultures as most other games do. Beliefs of this sort emphasis how magical Glorantha is in a subtle/non-mechanic way.
Andrew Behan
ajbehan_at_alf2.tcd.ie