Re: True Mostali, unlabelled hunches

From: Argrath_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 1995 17:13:36 -0500

In V2 #260, Peter Metcalfe writes:

>If you have a better idea on how True Mostali fit into Dwarf society
>other than the model I have proposed (True Mostali as prominent
>leaders), I would be all to keen to hear it.

I believe I have already explained why humans know little about Mostali leadership, and what they've been told they ought to be skeptical about.

>Furthermore the fact
>that it's based on a hunch is largely irrelevant. What do you think
>goes on in this digest anyhow?

I think it's pretty relevant whether you're relating something from a published or otherwise official source, or making it up yourself. If you'd labelled your suppositions as such, we wouldn't have to waste bandwith with this discussion.

One can assume that the True Mostali are leaders without assuming that they'd get involved in the Broken Council, even if the "Diamond" honorific necessarily implies a Clay Dwarf. Perhaps they had better things to do.