Re: Glorantha Digest V2 #267

From: Delecti_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 1995 15:48:58 -0500

In a message dated 95-12-10 08:51:33 EST, Peter Metcalfe writes:

> A gold diamondwarf wouldn't even think of
>making such a thing by himself but I suppose a few could have
>learnt how to relax (Perhaps they're Illuminated?).

Has anyone ever figured out what happens if a non-apostate (or apostate for that matter) dwarf becomes Illuminated? I wonder if they would maintain their immortality or not. Illumination would possibly allow you to avoid cult-retribution problems, but their immortality is more of a lifestyle than a religion to me since Mostal is not an active god.