Re: Glorantha Digest V2 #271

From: Erik Sieurin <BV9521_at_utb.hb.se>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 1995 18:51:05 +0100

Re: Loosing personality when using Dragon Magic: I asked how you act when you lack any of these traits:
> You act in harmony with Nature, understanding that your subjective
> experience is no more than that. This often means complete passivity, a
> la Metsyla

Well, that explains what 'newts do when they stand still all day. Are they "acting in harmony with Nature" (whatever that means- to me it could mean almost anything) in other situations as well?
> . I like this, it limits the usefulness of Mysticism to adventurers
> in a meaningful way.

I like the basic idea as well, but..... choosing not to act at all is still a choice to me. Can you explain it, or do I need a satori to understand? :-)

Erik Sieurin