Re: Malkioni cloth

From: Sandy Petersen <sandyp_at_idgecko.idsoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 95 12:43:04 -0600

Nick Fortune
> I just point out that true Mostali thread is made of metal spun
>into wire and often enchanted for strength?

        Pshaw. The Mostali are able to use stuff besides metal in their makings. Totally-metal thread is of course only used for really fancy duds. Most of the time they use a far better insulator made from totally inorganic material. This substance is also great as padding under any metal they have. It's a bit itchy, but hey, what's a little discomfort to a Mostali.

        They wear, of course, _fibreglass_ garments :P

Sandy P.