Re: Rule 3 punishment?

From: Loren Miller <Loren.Miller_at_marketing.wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 1995 16:45:49 EST

"Erik Sieurin" <BV9521_at_utb.hb.se> asks, regarding Rule 3 violators:
> Now, WHAT'S THE PUNISHMENT (evil leer on face).

Since Rule 3 was written in honor of seemingly interminable point-counterpoint sessions on the old RQ-Daily between Metcalfe, Baumgartner, and Ferguson, it could be called the Metcalfe, Baumgartner, Ferguson memorial rule. Three yellow flags will get the offender immortalized in the text of rule 3 as an object example of what not to do. Metcalfe and Baumgartner are at one yellow flag each.

It might even work. After all, we got our favorite Sandy to maunder along with Rule 2, and even newcomers are playing along with Rules 1 and 4.

With tongue firmly in cheek,
Loren