RE: Trees

From: Aden Steinke <Aden_Steinke_at_uow.edu.au>
Date: 14 Dec 1995 16:35:34 +1000

Hi All;

David Cake (davidc_at_cs.uwa.edu.au) rightly corrects someone else, noting that

>Eucalypts are, in general, not that big, and very common in
>Australia.

Dead right, no eucalypt I have seen remotely compares to a redwood, even though eucalypts overseas are taller and straighter than here in Australia....

While in digest #274, Brian suggests gumnut babies as runners, what rot! The troublesome gumnuts are even less intelligent than runners, whereas I always viewed the Banksia men as being elves of a rather bristley demeanour :).

Aden