Carmanian specialty spells?

From: Loren Miller <Loren.Miller_at_marketing.wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 15:39:23 EST

Has anybody done any specialty Carmanian sorcery spells?

I think the House of the Magi has at least one interesting spell.

Ban <Cult>
Each intensity of this spell reduces the chance of the target successfully casting spirit and divine magic learned from <Cult> by 5%. Bound and allied spirits, and Mindlinks, should be checked to see if they are also affected. It has no effect on any other spirit or divine magic.

Ban <Cult> spells exist against Gorgorma, Yu-Kargzant, Shargash, Storm Bull, Tawar, Kyger Litor, Humakt, Chalana Arroy, Lodril, and the entire panoply of Pentan and Char-Un spirits, plus others at the GM's discretion.

Note that in my conception the Carmanians have access to all the sorcery manipulations, including multispell (without which this spell description would need to be modified considerably).