Confusion Abounds!

From: guy.hoyle_at_chrysalis.org
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 95 23:37:43 -0600

g>Martin Crim:
g>g>& D. Hall et al., Korata by Guy Hoyle (1/2 page), Atek's Ghost by G
g>
g>Guy Hoyle:
g>>That's funny, it must be something that I wrote, submitted, and then
g>>forgot about. Just what the heck IS Korata anyway?
g>
g>I think I might have an explanation. I submitted a piece on the Korol
g>games to Mike. I think that may be the cause of the confusion (the na
g>Korata and Korola do bear some resemblance).

But I didn't write anything on Korata or Korola! I hope to publish something Gloronthaesque someday, but I don't want to take credit for something I haven't written.

If Mike Dawson is listening, I didn't write that piece. Sorry! - ---
þ CMPQwk #1.42þ UNREGISTERED EVALUATION COPY