Re: Redwood Forest Sources

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_sartar.toppoint.de>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 1995 22:06:40 MET

Paul Pofandt asked about other sources about Redwood in eastern Dagori Inkarth, outside of Troll Pak etc.

There is the Bituran Varosh story in Cults of Prax which has Biturian deliver Morak to the Children of the Forest to grow up among his ilk, and there is the Redwood counter in the new (French) edition of Nomad Gods, neither tell much about the nature of Redwood. I cannot remember whether the Into Giantland scenario in Borderlands mentioned Redwood, but certainly the travel route didn't touch it.

Apart from this and the troll related stuff, nothing else is published AFAIK. If Oriflam commissions "Shadows Dance" as an extension to Nomad Gods and Dragon Pass (I'll spare you my misspelling of the French names) there might be some info on Redwood, but hardly more than the Grazelander stuff in DP...
- --
Joerg Baumgartner
joe_at_toppoint.de