re:Glorantha Digest V2 #282

From: ian (i.) gorlick <"ian>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 17:03:00 -0500

Andrew Behan:
>..I thought exposure to asbestos shortened life expectancy rather
>than prolonged it to infinity. Maybe there is a secret eleventh order of
>asbestos Mostali who look after those who inhale to much of the stuff.

I believe that long-fibre asbestos has not been found to be a significant health hazard, it is the short chopped fibre that was commonly used as insulation and was accidentally generated in mines that caused health problems.

If you were making clothes out of it then you would choose to use the longest possible fibres for your cloth.