Syranthir and the Dark Empire

From: Eric Rowe <rowe_at_CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 22:22:51 -0800

I made the mistake of letting Greg see some of the recent discussion about Arkat and he wrote all over my notes. Here is what he wrote in reference to someone's line about Syranthir being an ally of the Dark Empire.

>In some sources Syranthir is even called an ally of the Dark Empire.

Greg - Because both opposed the GLs, not a formal agreement. Syranthir was totally anti-GL, therefore he "held to Arkat's Lessons." This is important because this is the first "GL-conciousness" in Peloria and is also anti-Gbaji/Nysalor.

eric