Gloranthan Moons

From: Brian K. Curley (Master of Time & Space) <"Brian>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 1995 15:49:00 -0600 (CST)

<delurking here too>

Sorry to bring the lofty discussion to such a crashing halt but I have a *really* basic question. Can someone provide me with a capsule discussion of the various Gloranthan moons? How many, the general nature of each, where they are visible, and where I might find more in depth information (if any of it's still in print)?

Now that I've delurked, I hope I don't draw too many curses and sling bullets for asking very basic Glorantha questions. Some of us haven't been doing this as long as most of you seem to have been.

Thanks,

Brian

| Brian Curley | I'm your only friend... I'm not your |
| Holder of Previous | only friend, but I'm a little glowing |
| Knowledge | friend but really I'm not actually |
| bkc_at_axle.adp.wisc.edu | your friend but I am... |