Morthander

From: ANDOVER_at_delphi.com
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 1995 17:48:14 -0500 (EST)

Actually I find the Morthander stories interesting. But such a straight- ahead "power-gaming" character is probably in Pavis in the first place because people don't want him screwing around in the Heartland. After a couple of weeks in Pavis, the Lunar bureaucracy would have him sent to Corflu, and after a month there, he would end up in Vulture's Country! "We have an assignment worthy of your talents: first, kill Mariah the Broo leader, then, after that, there is that Thanatar temple in Than Ulbar. . ." He is an a Jacobin in Thermidor, or an old Bolshevik in the late 30's. He may not know it, but one way or the other, he is gone.