Re: Sandy's Sorcery System

From: Sandy Petersen <sandyp_at_idgecko.idsoftware.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 95 12:53:00 -0600

To Whom It May Concern:

I've recently re-edited my entire sorcery system, adding a few new spells, some clarifications, and changes suggested by a host of interested correspondents.

        I'm willing to send the whole shebang to anyone who requests it. It's 112k, and I'm too lazy to split it up into little bitty parts, so please only ask if you can take big documents. If you are able to read NeXT or MIME mail, say so, and you'll get the good version, with italics, boldface, etc. If you don't mention NeXT or MIME, you'll get cruddy plain text format.

        I'm also willing to post this for public access, if someone will tell me how and where. For what it's worth, I've almost completed a Kralori Mysticism magic system as well, and will post more details soon.

Sandy P.