Re: Martin's Morthander

From: Chris Francis <fra_at_eatl.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 95 13:14:37 GMT

Martin, I loved the stories!

Particularly having him saved by Argrath. Who's converting whom? (By the way does any one have a list of Argrath's aliases?).

To the sniper's, rememeber he's unlikely to be able to reach Argrath or even Krogar as he doesn't lead a large group himself. So why sacrifice a powerful player in the game to kill someone so fanatical that they're far more interested in killing corrupt Lunars, esp GimGim by the wind's blessing! OK, if he does kill enough 'natives' to encourage an uprising it won't be a wasted opportunity either!

The current emphasis on fiction in the digest is marvellous, I only wish I could write!