Morthander go Home

From: Nick Fortune <nxf_at_uniplex.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 1995 13:56:37 GMT

Look at it this way, Martin: You've managed to write a story with a character that people care enough about - one way or the other - to write and comment upon. That's an acheivement in itself, especially since not all the comments are negative.

Of course, speaking as an unregenerate pro-sartarite, I think the man should be bashed over the head as soon as possible and pegged out somewhere for the rubble runners to eat. Let's see how impressed they are by his cool reserve and cruel sneer.

But that's just me talking in character. I'm happy to keep reading.