Third Eye Blue

From: Tom Zunder <Troll_at_nochet.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 1995 17:43:23 GMT

I wrote up a cult description for the Third Eye Blue as a diaspora of Westerners using divine magic and worshipping a Holy Trinity. Greg thought it was too monotheistic and Jewish, but it'll be in the various Digest archives out there.

The word from Greg was/is that the Third Eye Blue are a diaspora of sorcery using guys who claim descent from a group of ancient Western rulers who stole the secrets of metal working sorcery from the Mostali.

I guess that given their (non) importance you can do anything at all with them, they're odd and sorcerous and talk in a funny accent.

By the way, I still think my cult write up is cool, and could be well used in a non-Glornathan game.