Red Moon Revised

From: Argrath_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 1995 08:27:44 -0500

The revised, "rotates clockwise when viewed from above" Red Moon phase table (best viewed with a monospaced font):
		1	2	3	4	5	6	7	  	Key:
Freezeday	G	H	F	E	C	B	D	  	F: full moon
Waterday	D	G	H	F	E	C	B	  	H: full half
Clayday	B	D	G	H	F	E	C	  	G: crescent-go
Windsday	C	B	D	G	H	F	E	  	D: dying
Fireday	E	C	B	D	G	H	F	  	B: black
Wildday	F	E	C	B	D	G	H	  	C: crescent-come
Godsday	H	F	E	C	B	D	G 	  	E: empty half
- ------
My wife was watching "Rob Roy" tonight, and I walked in during that movie's rape scene. It makes me think that the Lunars probably have a treatise on the proper use of atrocities. "When you wish to raise up a tribal rebellion, whether to provide practice for your troops or to relieve dangerous stress among the subjects, pick a tribal leader and rape his women, kill his cows, and burn down all his buildings." The red uniforms are just a coincidence.  Could be Union blue instead...

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #295